- "Riveting novel about the safety of our nations food supply. Dr. Tamplin takes the reader on a journey of intrigue and suspense. Well written novel that will have the reader anxiously awaiting Dr. Tamplin's next book!"
- "This is a must read! So well done by insertion of the author's knowledge of food borne pathogens. An eye-opening page-turner with insight into a vulnerable area. The concept of No Drone Zones over our vegetable fields! I hope DHS reads this!"
- "I love this book! It is better than the Bourne trilogy. I picked it up, started reading and couldn't put it down. Mark weaves a tale of suspense & intrigue based on scientific fact which is thrilling, scary, fascinating & probably entirely possible! Good vs evil are portrayed through totally believable characters with a touch of romance & mystery added for good measure. Bring on the next two books!"
- "I can't say that I've read many scientific thrillers before, so this book was definitely out of my comfort zone. Something definitely told me that I needed to read it, though. Maybe the cover spoke to me. Or maybe I just thought it would be interesting. No matter what it was, Phage far and away exceeded my expectations."
- "Mark's book is a stunning delight! I am an avid reader of thrillers, political intrigue, as well as novels that keep you on the edge of your seat. Phage did not disappoint in any aspect. Actually, the scenario that Mark explores in his novel is frighteningly relevant. Could a rouge scientist or even terrorist exploit virology and medicine in such a way as to cause a massive, deadly epidemic? By all means...that's what makes this book a page-turner. The characters are deeply explored; the plot is as fascinating as it is compelling and the conclusion of the book (which I personally enjoyed) was a teaser of things to come as Sam's story progresses. I can't wait for more from Mark Tamplin!"